Monday, January 2, 2017

How to approach an Essay in CSE examination

Essay writing is one of the most neglected area in UPSC preparation. Let me tell you,  this is one subject where you can easily make a drastic difference in your score with little efforts.  And yes leaving a few people , we all need to make efforts if we want to score 130 plus, else we end up scoring between 100-130. But with systemic efforts we can reach to 130-150 bracket. I am saying this as I made the jump from category 1 to 2 and that helped me to get a good rank in CSE exam.

In this small 10 minutes video I am sharing my approach towards essay writing:-

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is crucial to understand an order from the points inside your essay in order that it appears consistent and complete. So always consider how you will list your points within the paragraph before beginning the essay.

    Dissertation Writing Services

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir u r the only person who show me the right path to prepare this exam ..
    I m from hindi medium and have very bad history of my education.
    Everyone tells us what to read bt u tell us how to read and how to prepare which is most important for this preparation...
    U r so ethical and I m sure u will be a tremendous I.a.s officer in future and people will know u by ur name and ur work and ur ethical behavior and also by ur honesty..
    Which I found missing in others

    ReplyDelete
  4. please share the link of your essays..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great information, thanks for sharing such an informative information about essay, really helpful for the beginners who are in UPSC Classes in Nagpur and amravati UPSC Classes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good evening Mr Chandra Mohan Garg. I am Dr Sanjeev Tandon, Associate Professor (Marketing). I was searching Matrimonial Ad in TOI (Sunday, 20th January 2019). I could get your profile from an intermediary, who had placed the Ad in TOI. The number of that lady Heena is 7389368317 / 9522506182. Can we talk? My mobile number is 8368859219.

    ReplyDelete